Colegio de Santa Rosa

Colegio de Santa Rosa was founded by Mother Paula de la Santissima Trinidad in 1750. The school’s primary duty was to take care of the welfare of the Filipina orphans. The school was ruined during the earthquake of 1863 and was rebuilt in 1882 as a three-storey building that was destroyed in 1941.

Related Articles

Check Also
Back to top button