• 8 December: Immaculate Conception, with processions, fireworks and a variety of different celebrations. Principally at Roxas (island of Panay), Vigan (Ilocos Sur), Pasig, Malabon and Taal (Batangas).
• 12 December: Fiesta of Pasangjan.
• 16-25 December: Christmas novena, with masses celebrated before dawn (Misa de Gallo).
• 24 December: Panunuluyan, commemorating Joseph and Mary’s quest for a room on Christmas Eve. Lantern Festival at San Fernando (Pampanga).
• 25 December: Christmas Day. Decorated cribs in churches and houses, lights in windows, etc.
• 26 December: Bota de Flores offerings of flowers to Nuestra Señora de Guia in the church at Ermita (Manila).
• 28 December: Feast of the Holy Innocents.
• 30 December: Rizal Day (public holiday).